Our Curriculum drivers are:
Inspiration – We inspire all to be motivated, reflective and self-directed with the moral values and qualities to make a positive contribution to our school and community.
Safety – We ensure everyone is safe, happy and has fun as we learn, keep healthy and enjoy school within a harmonious and caring environment.
Learning – We harness the power of faith and belief in God to nurture a love of life-long learning
Achievement – We achieve the highest standard possible whatever our starting points.
Mastery – We provide opportunities for adventure, discovery and creativity, thinking deeper, further and wider.
Inclusion – We include, challenge and support everyone on their individual journey to success.
Aspiration – We have high aspirations for all at our school, and we challenge everyone to achieve their best.
Our Curriculum Intent
- Deliver the national curriculum enriched by Islamic ethos.
- Nurture a strong spiritual connection with God.
- Learning is connected and accessible to all, allowing pupils to know more, remember more and be able to do more.
- Develop high achieving pupils with a strong sense of identity and purpose; who are self-disciplined, morally upright, emotionally secure and spiritually intelligent.
- Providing opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life in modern Britain, to address social disadvantage.
- Build broad knowledge, skills and understanding that pupils need to lead purposeful, fulfilling lives and become well-educated and well-rounded British citizens.
- Develop Reading, Writing, Oracy and Maths skills enabling all pupils to succeed in the next stage of their learning.